Bonnie Support Services

Bonnie Support Services

Complaints Summary

Bonnie Support Services – Complaints and Feedback)

Bonnie Support Services recognises that clients and stakeholders need avenues to give feedback or raise complaints with the organisation and are entitled to have their concerns addressed in ways that ensure access and equity, timeliness, accountability and transparency.

Feedback, including complaints, is considered an important part of Bonnie Support Services’ operational and program planning and as a part of its quality improvement program.

Responses to complaints and other feedback are delivered in a consistent and timely manner.

The resolution of the complaint to the satisfaction of the complainant is a goal of the complaints process.

How to make a complaint or give feedback:

Complaints and feedback can be made in writing or verbally.

Complaints in writing can be sent to, Bonnie Support Services Ltd, PO Box 57, Canley Heights,   NSW 2166 or via email to:

Complaints can be made verbally or in writing to any employee and the Executive Officer will be advised of all complaints which will be kept in a register.

Complaints involving the Executive Officer will be referred to the Board of Directors.

Complaints involving a Board member should be referred to the Chairperson.

When the complaint involves the Chairperson, the matter can be referred to another Board member.

Tenancy related complaints and feedback

If a tenant or prospective tenant is not satisfied with the outcome of a complaint or feedback made directly to Bonnie Support Services and related to a tenancy, the following options are also available for an external/independent review of the matter:

NSW Civil and Administrative Appeals Tribunal (NCAT) – is the main forum for resolving residential tenancy disputes between landlords and tenants in NSW.
Contact –

NSW Housing Appeals Committee – an independent avenue of appeal for social housing clients in NSW.
Contact –

Registrar of Community Housing  – The Registrar of Community Housing aims to ensure a well-governed, well managed and viable community housing sector that meets the housing needs of tenants and provides assurance for government and investors.
Contact –


When a complaint is received it will be investigated and any other parties involved will have the opportunity to respond.

The person making the complaint will receive a timely response and will be advised of any action being taken.

All attempts will be made to resolve the complaint.

If you are not happy with the outcome of a complaint you may be able to take it to:

The NSW Ombudsman: